Deerhoof are over in Europe next month in support of their 13th album La Isla Bonita. Full details below, along with a stream of a video for a new track off it.
From the press release:
2014 saw Deerhoof celebrate its 20th anniversary, having made a dozen consistently acclaimed albums and taken hundreds, maybe thousands, of ecstatic and loyal audiences all over the planet on the never-the-same-twice thrill-ride of their live show.
Ahead of the dates they’ve shared a new video for Black Pitch, by up and coming director Gary McQuiggin. The video sees singer Satomi head down the Thames, leaving behind the trappings of the City and losing herself in the North Sea.
Its unconfirmed whether the waterways of Europe will be their chosen mode of transport for these dates below…
- Feb 14 Warsaw, Dzik – with Marcin Masecki & Pictorial Candi
- Feb 16 Berlin, Lido – with Farfara
- Feb 17 Leipzig, Conne Island – with Julian Sartorius
- Feb 18 Frankfurt, Zoom – with Julian Sartorius
- Feb 19 Paris, Petit Bain – with Pneu
- Feb 20 Mons, Maison Folie – with Trash Kit
- Feb 21 Amsterdam, Melkweg – with The Mysterons
- Feb 23 Bristol, Marble Factory – with Cowtown
- Feb 24 Glasgow, Stereo – with Cowtown
- Feb 25 Leeds, Brudenell Social Club – with Cowtown
- Feb 26 London, Oval Space – with Cowtown & Trash Kit
- Feb 28 Saint Malo, La Route Du Rock Festival