Pulp go back to the beginning with six Record Store Day releases. Pulp’s first three full-length albums, along with the band’s early singles, receive the RSD treatment, featuring colored vinyl, bonus tracks and download codes with each release for those who still can’t find their needle.
Pulp, the mighty Sheffield band that could, venture back over 30 years to shower fans with the chance to finally grab some of the most rare and sought after releases from Jarvis Cocker and company. However, in keeping with the rare and hard to find theme, each release is limited to 1000 copies worldwide.
The following Pulp singles will be available April 18, 2015
- They Suffocate At Night – 12” Blue and yellow split vinyl 45rpm. 1. The Suffocate at Night 2. Tunnel
- Dogs Are Everywhere (EP) – 12” Clear vinyl 45rpm. 1. Dogs are Everywhere 2. The Mark of the Devil 3. 97 Lovers 4. Aborigine 5. Goodnight
- Little Girl (With Blue Eyes) 12” Black and gold split vinyl 45rpm. 1. Little Girl (With Blue Eyes) 2. Simultaneous 3. Blue Glow 4. The Will to Power
The following Pulp albums will be available April 18, 2015
- It – 12” White vinyl + (exclusive tracks ‘Sink or Swim’ and ‘Please Don’t Worry’ plus single version of ‘My Lighthouse’ and alternate mix of ‘Blue Girls’ via DL code)
- Freaks – 12” Red vinyl 2 disc release. The first disc is the original album, unaltered and in its entirety. The second is a bonus disc comprising of tracks from the two big non-album singles from the same era, ‘Little Girl (With Blue Eyes)’ and ‘Dogs are Everywhere’. Two further b-sides ‘Tunnel’ and ‘Manon’ complete the second disc for the definitive ‘Freaks’ period release.
- Separations – 12” Green vinyl + (DL code which includes four bonus tracks, including ‘Death Goes To The Disco’, ‘Is This House’, as well as an extended version of the single ‘Countdown’ and the previously unreleased ‘Death Comes To Town’.