With their much-anticipated debut The Shadow Of Heaven due for release next week and already the subject of rave first reviews (see press quotes below), MONEY have just announced two intimate shows in The Bunker, a former WWII underground shelter in Dalston, on Thursday and Friday this week along with an upcoming UK wide tour.
“With its hymnal sound The Shadow of Heaven suggests Grizzly Bear’s Veckatimest performed with the cocksure swagger of Echo & The Bunnymen. Definitely ones to watch.” Uncut.
“Expect to be challenged, provoked, and amazed by this near-heavenly debut.” Clash.
MONEY mould something extraordinary… This is their particular, profound brand of the Mancunian sound.” MOJO.
- Thursday 22 August – LONDON – The Bunker Tickets
- Friday 23 August – LONDON – The Bunker Tickets
- Friday 30 August – DORSET – End Of The Road Festival
- Friday 13 September – PORTMEIRION – Festival No 6
- Tuesday 5 November – BRIGHTON– Green Door Store
- Wednesday 6 November – LONDON – secret venue in Hackney .. info coming soon!
- Thursday 7 November – BRISTOL – Louisiana
- Saturday 9 November – MANCHESTER – Dance House
- Monday 11 November – LEEDS – Belgrave Music Hall
- Tuesday 12 November – GLASGOW – Poetry Club
- Wednesday 13 November – SHEFFIELD – Lantern Theatre
- Thursday 14 November – NEWCASTLE – Think Tank
- Friday 15 November – NOTTINGHAM – The Corner
Released next week on Bella Union, The Shadow Of Heaven is already received great critical acclaim worthy of a band who’ve been championed by Louder Than War from the start.