Matlock Bath Music Festival is held in Derbyshire’s very own Matlock Bath. This years event will be held on the Saturday 29th june at 7 picturesque venues located in this sweet, charming town.
The mini festival is into its third year and is run by local label Medius Music and Matlock based band 3:Second:Fuse with help from local promotion companies such as Indie Wirks, Bandstand and Mark 2 promotions.
The theme of the event is local unsigned talent with everything from metal to indie to folk to blues and everything inbetween, all of which standing tall to make this day another success. To top all this off the whole thing is free. For more infomation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MATLOCK BATH MUSIC FESTIVAL 2013
The very best of the local talent, multi genre… All that good stuff!
The Fishpond will be hosting gigs in both the Ballroom and main bar throughout the day and well in to the night!
June 29th, Over 40 Sets Spread Across 7 Venues!*
* That’s counting the Fishpond as 2 venues: Ballroom and Bar.
Other Venues include: The Princess Victoria, Riva, 800BC, The Banknote, The County & Station and The Midland
Confirmed Fishpond Acts:
- The Piracy – Wirksworth’s very own indie heroes.
- Raynor Jackson – Guitarist in Nottingham’s Acolourfall (Recently headlined Rock City)
- Echoed in Earth – Local roots/blues, featuring members of 2-Fifty Calibers and Renbot
- Swansong – Female Fronted covers band from Yorkshire
- Southpaw – Rock 2-piece from Nottingham.
- Chase the Rain – Female fronted, Belper based rock. Just released a well received EP.
- Mordant – Heavy Rock from Sheffield.
- Life Extinct – Heavy Rock from Chesterfield.
- The Dismissive Attack– Recently signed to The Animal Farm.
- More confirmed acts….Ben Miles, Andy Carr, Joe Cooper, Arifa, The Simple Tones, Johnny Wildheart, Ruckus, Never Say Never…Plus many more to be announced!
Medius will be on hand again, to record the artists playing this year.