Louder Than War Faves The Wytches Sign To Heavenly Records And Announce Both a Cassette Single and a Tour
The Wytches release new single Gravedweller and announce a UK headline tour & that they’ve signed with Heavenly Recordings.
The Wytches have been Louder Than War faves for a year now.
The Brighton based band deal the noisy new psychedelic and have signed to best current UK label Heavenly Records in a perfect marriage of band and label.
Listen to ‘Gravedweller’ below:
The Wytches have announced details of a new single. Gravedweller will be released through their new label Heavenly Recordings on cassette and given away free at each of the shows on their forthcoming tour.
The cassette, which will be limited to the first 50 fans through the door, also features Carnival Law, Wide At Midnight and Where Do They Go.
Gravedweller is taken from their forthcoming debut LP. More on which later. The track can be downloaded from this widget:
The surf doom trio, who formed in Brighton two years ago, have released three highly acclaimed singles: the self-released debut Digsaw; Beehive Queen which was released through Hate Hate Hate, sold out and picked up multiple play at Radio One in the process; this was followed by the Robe For Juda, also released through Hate Hate Hate.
At the end of 2013, The Wytches finished an extensive tour of the UK with Future Of The Left, followed by a string of dates supporting METZ on their UK tour and a sold out headline show at The Black Heart in Camden. This February the band head out on their first headline tour.
The full list of shows is as follows:
- Wednesday 12th Labour Club, Northampton
- Thursday 13th Shipping Forecast, Liverpool
- Friday 14th Club 85, Hitchin
- Saturday 15th Esquires, Bedford
- Tuesday 18th Portland Arms, Cambridge
- Wednesday 19th Face Bar, Reading
- Thursday 20th Scala, London (with Drenge)
- Friday 21st The Forum, Tunbridge Wells
- Saturday 22nd Lennon’s, Southampton
- Tuesday 25th The Moon Club, Cardiff
- Wednesday 26th Exchange Basement, Bristol
- Thursday 27th Sunflower Lounge, Birmingham
- Friday 28th The Cookie Jar, Leicester
- Saturday 1st Chameleon, Nottingham
You can purchase tickets via this link.