At last the gigs that are the backbone to our culture are being allowed to return. For weeks and even months of being slapped in the face by large crowds at sports events or shops, gyms and public transport being open with parameters we are being allowed live music again.
Of course, live music is a different beast than some of the previously listed and has its own unique circumstances – some of which make it so wonderful so we can sense some trepidation amongst the ranks out there but how do you feel about it all?
1. You are gung ho and ready to leap into the first mosh pit clutching your face mask.
2. Happy it’s back to normal and already have a list of gigs to go to
3. Which there has been another stage of reopening from the socially distanced gigs we have had this year
4. You don’t trust the government and won’t be going until you are certain.
5. You are a venue and you need this more than anything and have all the safeguards in place and cant wait to see everybody!