Gary Numan announces special intimate UK and Ireland Summer club tour…
Gary Numan has just announced a very special intimate club tour of the UK in June and July to coincide with his main stage appearances at Ireland’s Body & Soul Festival, and Sonisphere Festival.
The tour takes in a number of towns and cities that Numan has not played in a very long time; the aim being to get back to his roots to give fans the chance to see him up close and personal, to mark a very successful year of touring his critically acclaimed album, ‘Splinter (Songs From A Broken Mind)’
- 21 June – Body and Soul Festival, Ireland
- 23 June – The Chester Live Rooms
- 24 June – Cambridge Junction
- 25 June – The Waterfront, Norwich
- 26 June – Reading Sub 89
- 28 June – Exeter Phoenix Centre
- 30 June – Bournemouth O2 Academy
- 1 July – Preston 53 Degrees
- 2 July – Leamington Spa Assembly Hall
- 3 July – Holmfirth Picturedrome
Tickets for all dates are on sale now.