Their ‘vitriolic yet melodic’ debut made it onto our best albums of 2012 list and Evans the Death have just announced they are heading out on a UK tour during March.
Announcing the tour earlier today on their social media profiles, alongside a cine-style video suggesting they have been in the studio, the band still have a few dates left to announce.
So far their tour comprises:
- 22 March – Hoxton Bar & Grill w/Die! Die! Die, London
- 23 March – Leicester Indiepop All-Dayer at Firebug
- 24 March – The Hairy Dog, Derby
- 27 March – Night and Day Cafe, Manchester
- 29 March – Wales Goes Pop, The Gate, Cardiff
- 12 April – Nottingham
- 13 April – Leicester
- 25 May – Paradiso, Amsterdam
Like them on Facebook to find out more news about the tour.