First Names Announced For James Lavelle’s Meltdown
First Names Announced For James Lavelle’s Meltdown.
They are as follows:
- Chrissie Hynde performs first live show in 5 years and plays her debut solo record ‘Stockholm’.
- UNKLE play a one off Royal Festival Hall show with collaborators old and new.
- Goldie and the Heritage Orchestra perform Timeless, celebrating 20 years since its release.
- Jonathan Glazer’s Under The Skin to be performed with a live soundtrack from Mica Levi and Orchestrate.
- Waltz With Bashir to be screened with Max Richter’s score played live by the Philharmonia Orchestra and conducted by André de Ridder.
- Neneh Cherry performs new material from Blank Project .
- Mark Lanegan plays his only 2014 European date exclusively for Meltdown.
- Rare DJ Harvey set at the Spiegeltent in London Wonderground.
- Acid Brass by Jeremy Deller performed by The Fairey Band to feature in Sunday Come Down.
- Seminal New York group ESG return to London for one off show.
- More names to be announced.
13 – 22 June 2014, Southbank Centre.
Tickets go on sale to Southbank Centre Members at 10am on 1 April 2014.
Tickets go on sale to all at 10am on 3 April 2014.