Avenged Sevenfold: Tour News Plus a Ticket Competition
Kicking off in Helsinki this week, the Orange County hard rock combo Avenged Sevenfold have begun an extensive month long tour of Europe and we have tickets up for grabs.
The band returns to Europe in support of their current album Hail to the King. As part of the tour they make a much anticipated return to Ireland with a date at The O2 (Dublin) on December 3rd and Louder than War has a pair of tickets to give away.
Special guests on the night are Five Finger Death Punch and Avatar
The band’s return to Europe will see the band also hitting the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam, Forum in Milan, Sporthalle in Hamburg, Pavelo Olimpic in Barcelona, and more (further dates below). These are the first European live dates since the band’s festival and arena headlining performances of 2011.
Avenged Sevenfold’s 5th studio album, Nightmare, earned the band it’s highest ever debut on the Billboard album chart when it took the Number One spot and spawned hit singles Nightmare, So Far Away and Welcome To The Family. In November of last year the band also made an appearance as characters in the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 video game which also included the band’s performance of a song written for the game, Carry On which then went on to be a radio hit. The bands new album Hail to the King is out now! They have also been confirmed as headliners for Download 2014.
Q: Mike Elizondo has produced the bands last two albums and is well known for working with artists such as Eminem, Dr. Dre and Regina Spektor, but what instrument is he best known for?
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must include their name and address.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Prize does not include travel or accommodation.
- No cash alternative is offered.
- Tickets are only valid for the Avenged Sevenfold show at 02, Dublin on 3 December, 2013. They are non-transferable.
- The editor’s decision is final.
Competition closed. Check your emails.
- Avenged Sevenfold 2013 European Tour Dates
- 11/8 Stockholm, Sweden, Hovet
- 11/9 Oslo, Norway, Spektrum
- 11/11 Copenhagen, Denmark, Falconer
- 11/12 Hamburg, Germany, Sporthalle
- 11/14 Munich, Germany, Zenith
- 11/15 Frankfurt, Germany, Jahrhunderthalle
- 11/17 Bochum, Germany, Ruhrkongress
- 11/19 Amsterdam, Netherlands, Ziggo Dome
- 11/20 Paris, France, Zenith
- 11/22 Vienna, Austria, Stadthalle
- 11/23 Milan, Italy, Forum
- 11/25 Barcelona, Spain, Pavelo Olimpic
- 11/26 Madrid, Spain, Palacio Vistalegre
- 11/27 Lisbon, Portugal, Campo Pequeno
- 11/30 Manchester, England, MEN
- 12/1 London, England, Wembley
- 12/3 Dublin, Ireland, O2 Arena
- 12/5 Birmingham, England, NIA
Tickets for Dublin are priced €44.05 inclusive of booking fee go on-sale are on sale now from Ticketmaster outlets nationwide and online.